Analyst Reports and Industry Awards Highlight Amdocs’ Leadership in 5G, Digital Transformation, Cloud and Customer Experience in 2021
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), a leading provider of software and services to communications and media companies, today announced it has been named a leader in multiple domains by global analyst firms and highly-regarded awards programs covering the industry’s vendor landscape.
Through a series of award wins and analyst commendations, Amdocs has been recognized for its market leadership in the technologies and trends that are driving innovation in communications and media and enabling next-generation experiences for both consumers and enterprises.
AMDOCS SUSTAINS AND GROWS MARKET-SHARE LEADERSHIP IN MONETIZATION AND REVENUE MANAGEMENT
- Analysys Mason recognized Amdocs as the global leader in the overall monetization platforms product-related market for the 14th consecutive year with an estimated market share of 24 per cent.
- Analysys Mason ranked Amdocs as the leader in global monetization platforms in professional services with an estimated market share of 9 per cent.
- GlobalData ranked Amdocs as a global leader in revenue management.
- Amdocs MarketONE won the Excellence in Payment/Crypto/Commerce Award at the 13th annual Media Excellence Awards, which honor global innovation and leadership in mobile, technology and entertainment.
- The International Trade Association for the Broadcast & Media Industry awarded its 2020 BaM® award in the Monetize category to Amdocs MarketONE in another win for the cloud-native, SaaS, scalable platform.
A GLOBAL LEADER IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, TELCO/IT SERVICES AND QUALITY ENGINEERING
- Amdocs took home the Outstanding Digital Enablement Vendor Award at Light Reading’s Leading Lights Awards for the second year running.
- A GlobalData report recognized Amdocs as a leader in Digital Transformation Platforms.
- Omdia ranked Amdocs as the global leader for both Telecom IT Applications Services (market share = 16 per cent) and Telco IT Software & Services (market share = 14 per cent).
- The TM Forum Excellence Awards 2021 saw Amdocs and Airtel claim victory in the Customer Experience and Trust category following Amdocs’ introduction of AI-driven automated operations that dramatically improved Airtel’s digital operations and reduced customer frustration to near-zero levels.
- A NelsonHall report ranked Amdocs first for market share (14 per cent) in Quality Engineering Services for Telecoms.
A PIONEER IN CLOUD AND 5G INNOVATION
- Amdocs was a 2021 Global Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) Public Sector Partner Award winner for its Customer Experience Suite (CES). This award recognizes leaders who play a key role helping customers drive innovation and build solutions using AWS Cloud technology.
- Amdocs was formally recognized as the industry leader in cloud technology innovation at Total Telecom’s Asia Communication Awards by winning the Cloud Technology Initiative award for its “game-changing” Microservices360 (MS360) platform.
- The Asia Communication Awards also saw success for Amdocs in the 5G Technology Initiative category, with Amdocs Monetization Suite being named the winner.
- GlobalData named Amdocs a leader in both Product Configuration & Capacity in Policy Control and Standards & Interface Support in Policy Control.
CONTINUED LEADERSHIP IN SERVICE AND NETWORK AUTOMATION
- Analysys Mason ranked Amdocs as the global leader in service design and orchestration product revenue for the fourth year in a row, with an estimated market share of 14 per cent.
- Amdocs was named the winner of the Most Innovative Hybrid Networking Strategy Award at Light Reading’s Leading Lights Awards.
- GlobalData named Amdocs a leader for both Portfolio Scope in Network Service Orchestration and Standards & Interface Support in Network Service Orchestration.
- Keep up with Amdocs news by visiting the company’s website
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 28,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit www.amdocs.com
Amdocs’ Forward-Looking Statement
This press release includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements about Amdocs’ growth and business results in future quarters. Although we believe the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be obtained or that any deviations will not be material. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the effects of general economic conditions, Amdocs’ ability to grow in the business markets that it serves, Amdocs’ ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, adverse effects of market competition, rapid technological shifts that may render the Company’s products and services obsolete, potential loss of a major customer, our ability to develop long-term relationships with our customers, and risks associated with operating businesses in the international market. Amdocs may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future; however, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These and other risks are discussed at greater length in Amdocs’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including in our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2021 filed on December 10, 2021.
Amdocs Public Relations
Tel: +44 7855 827 038