CIO Leadership: World-Class Technology Leaders to Discuss the Challenges of Returning to the ...
WESTPORT, Conn., Nov. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HMG Strategy, the world’s #1 digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, will draw on its peer-focused, research driven content at its first-ever 2020 HMG Live! Portland CIO Executive Leadership Summit on November 13. HMG Strategy has produced more than 80 digital events since March, bringing together distinguished technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technological and career challenges technology executives face today.
Critical issues that technology leaders will be discussing at the event include successful approaches to strengthening employee engagement in an extended remote work environment, as well as the challenges and opportunities for driving innovation and business transformation in uncertain times.
“CIOs, CISOs and technology executives continue to share with us the security and cultural challenges associated with enabling remote workers to begin returning to traditional offices,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO at HMG Strategy. “CEOs and Boards are looking to CIOs, CISOs and other technology leaders to play a more strategic role in enabling the business, to identify new business opportunities in core, parallel and new markets, and shape a winning culture both today and into the future.”
Notable technology leaders speaking at the 2020 HMG Live! Portland CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include:
- Tony Alferez, VP of Technology, Gear Up Sports, Inc.
- Richard Appleyard, PhD, President, Portland SIM, CIO, Oregon State Police
- Ben Berry, Executive VP, Information Technology & CIO, Bonneville Power Administration
- Megan Douglas, CIO, Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
- Michel Feaster, Co-Founder, CEO, Usermind
- Michelle Garvey, CIO, J. Crew
- Nikhil Gupta, Co-Founder, CEO, ArmorCode Inc.
- Dutt Kalluri, SVP Office of CIO/SVP Global Technology, Broadridge
- Sharath Keshava Narayana, Co-Founder, CRO, Observe.AI
- Jordan Masanga, CIO, Oregon Public Employees Retirement System
- Trevor Schulze, SVP, CIO, RingCentral
- Muddu Sudhakar, Investor, Entrepreneur
- AJ Sunder, Co-Founder, Chief Information & Product Officer, RFPIO
- Saby Waraich, Director of Marketing, Portland SIM, CIO, Clackamas Community College
- Nancee Winslow, Field CIO, Equinix
Strategic Partners for the 2020 HMG Live! Portland CIO Executive Leadership Summit on November 13 include Aisera, ArmorCode Inc., RingCentral and SIM Portland.
To learn more about the 2020 HMG Live! Portland CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
- Paul Dabbar, Principal Advisor, U.S. Department of Energy
- Arun DeSouza, Chief Information Security & Privacy Officer, Nexteer Automotive Corporation
- Peter Hogan, CTO, Post Holdings
- Mark Jackson, Scientific Lead, Cambridge Quantum Computing
- Tim Kessler, COO, MTM
- Monti Knode, Director of Customer Success, Horizon3.ai
- Dana Lorberg, EVP, Technology Advisor, Operations and Technology, MasterCard
- George Maddaloni, CTO, Operations, MasterCard
- Jeff Miller, Chief Security Officer, Honeywell Quantum Solutions
- Lisa Nichols, CEO, Technology Partners
- Dr. Nalini Polavarapu, Head of Data Science, Customer Centricity, Bayer Crop Science
- Scott Richert, CIO, Mercy
- Michael Seals, SVP, Business Strategy and Chief Information Officer, Hussmann Corporation
- Aarti Sharma, Vice President, Tech Operations Service Delivery, MasterCard
- Rebecca Wynn, Global CISO, Chief Privacy Officer, 7.ai
To learn more about the 2020 HMG Live! St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its 2020 HMG Live! Silicon Valley CIO Executive Leadership Summit on November 19. World-class technology executives and industry experts speaking at this event include:
- John Abel, SVP, CIO, Veritas Technologies, LLC
- Snehal Antani, Co-Founder, CEO, Horizon3.ai
- Jason Beard, Sr. Director, Data Strategy & Governance, Informatica
- Glenn Chisholm, Co-Founder, CEO, Obsidian Security
- Julie Cullivan, Chief Technology & People Officer, Forescout Technologies, Inc.
- Wolfgang Goerlich, Advisory CISO, Duo Security
- Nikhil Gupta, Co-Founder, CEO, ArmorCode Inc.
- Lakshmi Hanspal, Global CISO, Box
- Jonah Kowall, CTO, Logz.io
- Tony Leng, Managing Director, Digital Transformation and CIO Practice Lead, Diversified Search
- Ralph Loura, SVP IT, CIO, Lumentum
- Deb Muro, CIO, RN, CHCIO, El Camino Health
- Mark Polansky, Senior Partner, Technology Officers Practice, Korn Ferry
- David Politis, Founder, CEO, BetterCloud
- Phil Richards, CSO, Ivanti
- Gary Sorrentino, Global Deputy CIO, Zoom
- Scott Strickland, EVP, CIO, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- J.R. Tietsort, CISO, Darktrace
- Rahul Tripathi, CTO Customer Success & VP/GM Worldwide Professional Services, Nutanix
- Kathryn Ullrich, Technology Partner, Head of U.S. Diversity Practice, Odgers Berndtson
Strategic Partners for the 2020 HMG Live! Silicon Valley CIO Executive Leadership Summit on November 19 include BetterCloud, Darktrace, Duo Security, Informatica, Ivanti, Logz.io, Nutanix, SIM San Francisco Bay Area, Zoom, and Zylo.
To learn more about the 2020 HMG Live! Silicon Valley CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy has also received exceptional interest in its webinars through the strength of the 400,000+ technology executives in its community and the quality of the content it delivers. HMG Strategy has scheduled multiple 30-to-60-minute webinars over the next few months with an arsenal of innovative technology companies such as Citrix, Darktrace, HCL Technologies, Ivanti, Moveworks, Nutanix, Okta, OutSystems, PagerDuty, RangeForce, RingCentral, UiPath, Zoom, Zscaler, and Zylo.
HMG Strategy will be hosting its next webinar on December 8 – The HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel. HMG Strategy hosted its first Security Innovation Accelerator Panel on Nov. 11 with enormous success, drawing CISOs and security leaders from around the world to hear from the CEOs and founders of emerging enterprise cybersecurity technology companies on how their companies are differentiated in the market and the cybersecurity challenges they solve for their customers.
In the December webinar, featured speakers will include George Avetisov, Co-Founder and CEO, HYPR; Glenn Chisholm, Co-Founder and CEO, Obsidian Security; Nikhil Gupta, Co-Founder and CEO, ArmorCode Inc.; and Ali Golshan, Co-Founder and CTO, StackRox.
To learn more about this webinar and to register for the event, click here.
On December 9th, HMG Strategy will host a digital roundtable powered by Moveworks entitled ’ Supporting the Work-From-Home Enterprise: 3 Secrets of the Successful Service Desk.’ In this interactive digital roundtable where participants can ask questions and share insights, Bhavin Shah, CEO of Moveworks, will share examples of enterprise companies are using artificial intelligence to provide real-time tech support to remote employees, autonomously resolve IT tickets via deep integrations and dramatically reduce the mean time to resolution of IT issues.
Click here to view HMG Strategy’s complete calendar of upcoming and on-demand webinars.
Connecting Enterprise Technology Buyers with the Right Vendors
In the absence of large, national conferences or trade shows, CIOs and technology executives are seeking new ways to connect with their peers and find new business partners to help them drive innovation that can enable their companies to survive and grow.
Meanwhile, sales and marketing professionals at enterprise technology companies are looking for successful ways to engage with senior technology leaders and target accounts. HMG Strategy has harmonized these interests by creating the HMG Marketplace.
HMG Strategy’s high-powered Marketplace transforms the time-consuming request-for-information (RFI) process for CIOs and other technology buyers. Now, technology buyers can indicate the types of technologies and services they’re currently interested in and be matched with a prospective provider to make the connection.
“The HMG Marketplace essentially serves as a reference center to connect the right technology buyers with the right technology providers at the right time,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “By filling out a short needs assessment survey, CIO, CTOs and other technology executives are connected with executive leaders and subject matter experts from technology companies to have focused, relevant discussions.”
Charter members that are actively participating in the HMG Marketplace include Appian, Aryaka, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Ivanti, Obsidian Security, PagerDuty, Slack, Sonatype, Tanium and Tessian.
“It’s challenging for all of us that we can’t all be together at these events,” says Nicole Eagan, Chief Strategy & AI Officer at Darktrace. “But the next best thing is being able to connect through the Marketplace. We’re committed that you won’t be meeting with a salesperson – you’ll be meeting with myself and the Darktrace executive team. You’ve got CIOs and CISOs who will attend these meetings and we would love the opportunity to catch up and strategize together.”
How it Works
After attending an HMG Strategy Executive Leadership Summit, an attendee is redirected to the HMG Marketplace, where they are prompted to fill out a short needs analysis survey to indicate their current technology needs. From there, an HMG Strategy customer relationship specialist evaluates the survey information and schedules a meeting between the technology buyer and the most suitable technology partner in the Marketplace based on the buyer’s interests.
While in the Marketplace, the technology buyer is presented with a menu of options to choose from, including an option to view customer testimonials for that vendor and the business problem that was addressed. Sponsor partners receive highly qualified leads because of the strength of relationships inherent in the HMG network combined with the specific technology or service interest indicated by the buyer.
The HMG Marketplace offers multiple benefits to both technology buyers and vendors:
- Precision matching of buyer needs with vendor capabilities -- Enterprise buyers can fill out a short needs analysis survey that is used by HMG Strategy’s Customer Relationship Management team to identify the vendor that’s best suited to address their requirements.
- Accelerates the sales process for both buyers and sellers - Buyers and sellers quickly identify one another through the needs analysis process and associated reference materials
- Ensures Quality Discussions – CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and other technology buyers are qualified based on their true interest and by a set of characteristics (size, industry, types of technology/service interests, spend parameters, etc.). Buyers are paired with technology suppliers based on their domains and areas of expertise to avoid wasting time
- Drives Higher Conversion and Close Rates for Providers –The HMG Marketplace accelerates high-quality deal flow in challenging times and enables technology providers to lower their customer acquisition costs
To learn more about the HMG Marketplace and explore the digital assets that are available there, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. Our regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven research from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.
HMG Strategy: Your #1 Trusted Digital Platform Connecting Technology Executives to Reimagine the Enterprise and Reshape the Business World.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/1eaae9e3-acda-4851-b198-23c1e59ae0ff