AirPhysio Reviews - Does It Work? What They Won’t Tell You
07/13/2021, Sydney, Australia // KISSPR //
If you are suffering from breathing difficulties because of Bronchitis, Asthma, or Pneumonia, then I am about to change your life. I have been suffering from Asthma for a very long time, and I know how you feel when you gasp for breath in the fresh air but cannot do it because of lung obstruction.
AirPhysio is a drug-free medical device that can help to clear up your airways from mucus. This “life-changing” device has so many features to offer.
I know you are curious to know more about it. So, let’s jump to the AirPhysio review to know everything about it.
What is AirPhysio?
AirPhysio is a natural drug-free medical device that uses Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) to loosen mucus from your airways. As a result, your body can push out the stored cough in your lungs and help you to breathe again freely within days or even hours.
AirPhysio Features & Benefits:
Weight of Airphysio:
For me, the best feature of AirPhysio is it is lighter than an inhaler. You can handle it with one hand only. And also you can take it wherever you go.
Easy to use:
Using the device is easier than you think. You just need to exhale for 3 seconds, whereas inhalers take 10 seconds to inhale, and then you have to hold your breath for the same time.
That’s why kids, teenagers, adults, and aged patients can use AirPhysio without any difficulty.
The child-resistant protective cover helps to avoid any unintentional event. Since children’s AirPhysio has a different specification and design, parents should be careful to choose the right one for their kids.
A mouthpiece cap and multiple user filters are available separately. So, more than one person can use the same device.
The OPEP Therapy:
The mechanism OPEP assists you to naturally breathe again by expanding the lungs and clearing the clogged airways. And this does not cause any side effects as well.
This premium quality device is portable, drug-free, quick, and easy to use. From Athletes to patients with pulmonary complications, AirPhysio helps them by increasing lung volume.
- Doesn’t form a habit like steroids or inhalers,
- Instant, easy and natural way to remove cough and mucus,
- Safe way to strengthens the lungs muscle and loosen the airways to facilitate airflow,
- Battery-free and Refill free
- Can be used with simple cold or flu or even after surgery,
- No need to be replaced. It can last forever, which’s why the design is unique.
- Takes time for some users to show the result,
- Can cause chest pain for some patients.
How to use AirPhysio:
Using AirPhysio is way easier than using an inhaler. To make you understand the process, I will break it into two parts.
1st stage: Mucus Loosening and Mobilization Process:
- Step 01: take the device, tissues, and a glass of water and sit in an upright position.
- Step 02: take a slow deep breath and relax but try not to fill your lungs.
- Step 03: hold breath for 3 seconds.
- Step 04: adjust the mouthpiece in your mouth, keep your chicks stiff and exhale for 3 seconds. You will feel the vibration in your chest.
- Step 05: exhale for more time than normal breathing, but do not empty the lungs fully.
- Step 06: if coughing induces, try to suppress it.
- Step 07: Repeat the steps for 5to 10 times.
2nd Stage: Mucus elimination process
- Step 01: inhale air and fill your lungs.
- Step 02: hold breath for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Step 03: Place the device in your mouth and try to exhale forcefully. You will feel the vibration in your chest.
- Step 04: repeat once or twice more, and this will initiate coughing. Take the tissue to cover your mouth, and the mucus will be removed through coughing.
- Step 5: you can continue the elimination sequences until you feel easy to breathe again.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can Children use AirPhysio?
Answer: Yes, the AirPhysio Children is designed for children who are suffering from low lung capacity caused by Asthma or flu.
Q: Can a COVID patient use AirPhysio?
Answer: Well, AirPhysio can help you to breathe in COVID conditions and can lessen the symptoms of dry cough. But you have to monitor closely and consult with a doctor if the oxygen level drops.
Q: Does AirPhysio Work for COPD?
Answer: Yes, it does. AirPhysio has helped many patients with various lung conditions, and COPD is one of them.
1300 723 110
AirPhysio Pty Ltd
Shop 3, 47 Tweed Heads Road
Cabarita Beach, NSW, 2488
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Release ID: 24730
KISS PR does not take any responsibility for the content published. Read content review disclaimer.