Mycosyn Pro Review – Here’s What I Felt After Using This Anti-Fungal Supplement For One Month
09/16/2021, New York, NY // KISSPR //
Mycosyn Pro’s uses are not new to people across the globe. It is a supplement that aims to help individuals like you prevent fungal infections from the start. However, it can also help flush out the fungal disease that has been nagging your life ever since it began. Yellow toenails, flaky skin, and irritating itchy feelings are all telltale signs of such fungal infection. Want to check out if this supplement can help your widespread fungal problems go away?
Well then, you’re in the right place! Luckily, I tried using Mycosyn Pro for at least thirty days. According to what Mycosyn Pro is talking about on their official website, the said supplement can give the user several benefits, including:
- Zero traces of fungal infection inside your body
- Stronger and healthy-looking nails
- More radiant and glowing skin
Of course, I was more than thrilled when I looked at those benefits above. My nails certainly looked yellowish and brittle, and my skin was always dry. Worse, I feel like I don’t have the right amount of energy every day. It’s as if I am fighting an internal battle each day! So, since I thought I had the signs of internal fungal infection, I might as well try this neat little supplement that I found out while browsing the internet.
After getting convinced, still with some skepticism in mind, I finally pushed myself to buy one bottle of Mycosyn Pro from the Mycosyn Pro official website. This led to the 30-day experience with the extraordinary, revolutionary anti-fungal effects of Mycosyn Pro.
Thank God that I urged myself to try it out. Today, I’m excited to share everything I felt with the supplement now in this fully-detailed Mycosyn Pro review. We won’t be based on what the website told us about the product, though. Instead, I’ll be taking it from a more unbiased and scientifically-based angle so that we can have a complete analysis of the supplement by the end of the day. So, without further ado, let’s get unto it!
What is Mycosyn Pro?
Mycosyn Pro is your usual anti-fungal dietary supplement. What’s unusual, though, is the ingredient composition or the proprietary formula that it brings to the table. Most anti-fungal nutritional supplements in the market directly focus on using anti-fungal ingredients in their mix. Of course, that should be the logical approach, but Mycosyn Pro does not follow tradition. Instead, it is a supplement that deals with symptoms of fungal infection and boosts your immune system at the same time with enough nutrients to promote a more robust defense against such fungal infections. In other words, it acts as a helper of sorts, pushing you towards your desired goal of freedom from fungal infection.
Indeed, the creator of Mycosyn Pro, named Michael Davis, made this supplement to:
- Get rid of the fungal infection that’s spreading throughout your body
- Provide better internal defenses (such as strengthening the immune system) to prevent future incursions of said infection
- Promote better skin rejuvenation
- Make nails stronger and more alive in appearance
- Give you stronger, shinier, and thicker hair
- Bombard you with multiple antioxidative ingredients and nutrients to keep your body healthy against toxins from the outside
Since Mycosyn Pro is a dietary supplement, it should be safe for consumption with people ages 18 years old and above. It doesn’t require any prescription of sorts. However, to ensure that we’re on the safe side, I encourage you to talk to a licensed healthcare professional first about this supplement before taking it in the following days, weeks, or months.
What does Mycosyn Pro do?
Going back to the source, we’ll need to go back to what the creator of this supplement, Michael Davis, said in their website’s promotional video. Mycosyn Pro is a formula that revolves around the idea of an ancient Indian anti-fungal remedy used hundreds of years ago. In short, Mycosyn Pro is a form of traditional Indian medicine with a twist.
Davis explicitly markets the supplement as an effective remedy for nail and foot fungus – you know, that sight of brittle toenails, flaky and dry skin in the foot, and that putrid stench that goes around the room that you’re in. He tells us that with Mycosyn Pro, those problems can vanish with this revolutionary formula that he’d been making with his colleague in research, Ayush Mahanti.
Mycosyn Pro, with all intents and purposes, actually nails its goal in the marketing video posting on their website. Usually, dietary supplements don’t tell us of the real thing that they do. However, with the case of Mycosyn Pro, that is quite the opposite.
Mycosyn Pro works as intended. It targets nail and foot fungus and eliminates the threat of internal fungal spores that are still running in your bloodstream, waiting for another opportunity to strike with another hard-hitting fungal infection. In addition, it boosts your immune system to fight off these buggers, all while repairing all the damage done to you by several types of fungus, including the candida-variant of fungi.
The Ingredients of Mycosyn Pro
To fully understand what Mycosyn Pro does from a more detailed point of view, we have to check what these ingredients can really do first to be clear about what this supplement can do in our overall struggle against foot fungus. So, again, we won’t be looking at how Davis told us these ingredients would work. Instead, we will base our review on solid, accepted scientific truths that are present as of the moment.
Mycosyn Pro ingredients are:
- · Horsetail – This plant is mainly used for fluid retention. In some cases, it’s even used to alleviate the symptoms of kidney stones. In general, horsetail is your best friend if you have some sort of urinary tract infection since it can do wonders in that specific field. However, there are other uses of horsetail, such as improving one’s bone health. It can also help people heal their wounds faster. The most related function of horsetail in Mycosyn Pro is that it can promote hair growth and improve nail health in the long run.
- Saw Palmetto – Again, this is another plant that is mainly used in the urinary tract. However, saw palmetto is better known to alleviate the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia in men – more commonly known as the enlarged prostate problem. Saw palmetto can also boost libido. However, why is it in Mycosyn Pro? It can help promote healthy hair growth!
- Fo-Ti – This herb is a reliable source of antioxidants. As we know, antioxidants can help protect your cells from damage, but did you know that they can also slow down aging? This is the exact reason why having a constant supply of antioxidants is a good thing! Furthermore, antioxidants can reliably lessen your risk of cancer, stabilize your blood parameters, and improve brain function, thanks to their cellular rebuilding properties. However, Fo-Ti also has another role for our skin – it has properties that can reliably stop itching and help heal sores, carbuncles, and the likes
- Spirulina – A reliable alternative to vegetables, spirulina contains many nutrients that can revitalize our body’s needs. It contains fiber for the most part, but it can also act as a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties! This means that spirulina can also make your nails, skin, and hair more pristine than usual. It also has the necessary nutrients to nourish the production of white blood cells, which means that it can also increase immunity.
- Vitamin C – This vitamin is well known to boost our immune system. Fungal infections only come out when the immune system is weak. Supplementing it with Vitamin C is, therefore, the most logical approach to this situation. Furthermore, vitamin C can also help wounds heal faster, which means that the injuries you take from the fungal infection should heal quite nicely with this supplement at hand.
- Folate – Another vitamin that is essential for our normal body processes, folate is necessary for our blood since it regularly helps form newer red blood cells. Furthermore, folate is known to help wounds heal faster, which is an excellent asset in people riddled with severe foot and toenail fungus.
- Biotin – This substance is known to regulate blood glucose levels in an individual. It can therefore speed up wound healing, like other vitamins that came before this. However, biotin is also helpful in weight management. This is because it can stimulate the metabolization of fats and sugars in the process.
- Alfalfa – The leaves of this herb are known to contain high levels of antioxidants. However, it is also high in different vitamins and minerals, lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels. In addition, since it’s high in antioxidants, it can help your skin and nails heal faster than usual.
- Barley Grass – An ingredient also high in antioxidants, barley grass is primarily made into a drink by health-conscious people who want to “live their lives to the fullest.” You, too, can live your life to the fullest by supplementing yourself with such nutrients at hand.
- Peony – This flower is commonly used in traditional oriental medicine to help individuals with gout, menstrual cramps, migraines, nerve pain, and the likes. In general, it can help relieve pain, which can be a valuable benefit to have if you have falling nails and inflamed, itchy skin on your lower extremities. It can also make your skin look good.
- PABA – Para-aminobenzoic acid is commonly used for various problems ranging from big to small, including infertility, anemia, fever, constipation, and headaches. Also, it can help your hair grow thick and make your skin fairer and more protected against the sun’s harsh UV rays.
- L-Tyrosine HCL – This natural compound can help us become happier by stimulating the release of hormones that can make us more comfortable in the long run. Therefore, it can help us in the recovery process as we reel in from the damage that the fungal infection caused us both physically and emotionally.
- Bamboo Extract – Besides being a sturdy piece of wood, bamboo also has other beneficial properties. For one, it can provide a hefty amount of antioxidants to our body that can help our skin recover much faster than usual. Furthermore, bamboo extract can improve skin elasticity by stimulating the production of collagen in our bodies.
- Nettle Root – The last ingredient on the list, nettle root, is an anti-inflammatory substance that can help our body reel in from several kinds of infection, including fungal ones. Nettle root can also stabilize blood parameters, which can contribute to better heart health. In some cases, it can also be used to alleviate the symptoms of an enlarged prostate alongside saw palmetto.
From the complete depth analysis conducted with Mycosyn Pro ingredients, we conclude that this anti-fungal dietary supplement should work as intended. However, some components cater to better urination and alleviation of benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate), which is weird. Nevertheless, Mycosyn Pro still does its job – improving our immune system’s condition while encouraging the lightning-fast regeneration of wounds caused by excessive foot and nail fungal infection.
How does Mycosyn Pro work?
From what we can gather above, Mycosyn Pro works in a simple way, from a scientific standpoint at least. As you can expect, the process is not that hard to understand for people taking this supplement. The thing about this supplement, though, is that it not only works against fungal infections but also against other kinds of sickness present in our bodies.
Simply put, Mycosyn works by:
Giving you the proper nutrients to boost your body’s overall immunity - With several ingredients such as Vitamin C to revitalize your body’s general state of immunity, you are ensured that you can fight off any kind of fungal infection that’s happening in your body right now. Contrary to popular belief, our bodies aren’t really 100% clean of such infections because we are prone to inhaling or ingesting different kinds of bacteria, fungi, and viruses that we get from the environment around us. So if our immune system gets extremely weak, fungal infections such as candidiasis can happen and cause catastrophic damage to your feet and toenails. This is why Mycosyn Pro aims to boost your immune system first with proper ingredients so that your fungal infections will begin to decrease right from the start.
Pumping the right nutrients into your skin and nails to promote gradual healing- Mycosyn Pro contains a hefty amount of ingredients that have been proven to take care of our skin and nails. As such, this supplement has the right formula to take out the brittleness of our nails and make them shiny and pinkish, just like before! Gone are the days of yellow and brittle nails. Furthermore, your skin will start to become moisturized and less susceptible to itching, which means that your fungal problems are beginning to go away early on in the process. Of course, how can we forget the faster wound healing properties that this supplement capitalized on in the first place!
Continuing to boost your body’s general state of health through the help of antioxidative substances - Mycosyn Pro is full of antioxidants that can help protect and rejuvenate our cells by eliminating the oxidative stressors that constantly bombard our system daily. Unfortunately, these stressors can also weaken your immune system, which can make you more susceptible to fungal infections as well. Therefore, this is the first step towards the overall protection of your body against future fungal threats at hand.
Protecting your body from other threats and future fungal infections - With a strengthened immune system and a healthy amount of antioxidants circulating in your body, you are ensured that the fungal problems you once had before will be gone for good. The ingredients that can also enhance the look of our hair, nails, and skin are also still continuously supplied into our bodies, which means that the damage you took from such fungal infection will become invisible to the naked eye. Your foot should smell good from this day on (considering that you don’t have a severe case of an ingrown nail), and your social life should return back to normal than usual.
With all those scientifically-based analyses done, we can be sure that Mycosyn Pro truthfully works against fungal infection without an added significant risk. In fact, after studying the supplement from this side of the spectrum, we can see that Mycosyn Pro can actually do more than just take out your pesky fungal infection. It also makes you stronger against other kinds of sickness, whether it’s bacterial or viral. It can also make you look younger. In the end, Mycosyn Pro really went beyond what it was expected to do.
Of course, that’s all great to hear (or read, in this case!), but what did other people think of the product after using it as well? Don’t worry though, you’ll hear from my personal side as well, and it will be unbiased in every way!
Mycosyn Pro Reviews – The People’s Verdict of This Anti-Fungal Supplement
According to Michael Davis, at least 45,600 men and women have already tried Mycosyn Pro and its overall effects on our bodies. But, to provide you with some perspective, that is less than 1% of the whole population of the United States of America.
That is indeed a few people in perspective, but they have put up quite a positive response to the said supplement at hand! Of course, I became curious about what they said, so I also “consulted” their testimonies first before diving into Mycosyn Pro.
Here are some of the testimonies that I came across as I was validating the anti-fungal effects of this supplement:
- ·“My wife told me that I was stinking. I tried to clean myself from top to bottom, but after just a few minutes of shower, my wife would say to me that I still stink. Then, it dawned on me. I saw my nail getting yellow each day that passed by. So I searched the internet and came upon Michael’s video about Mycosyn Pro. After four months, my feet are as good as new, and the smell never came back after a few weeks of use!” – Granville, 27, San Diego, CA, USA
- ·“My nails were already falling off. They were brittle, and I thought they were beyond repair. I literally lost faith in the ointments that were supposed to help me deal with this fungal infection. Then, a friend came to my rescue and told me about this Mycosyn Pro. To cut the story short, it worked for me. It would seem that the fungal infection I endured for a year was gone in only a mere month. I couldn’t also explain why I feel more energized nowadays!” – Annice, 55, Bethany, OK, USA
- ·“I didn’t realize it was fungus until it was too late. I had flaky skin all over my body. I’m still young, yet I looked much older than usual. My hair was also falling off. I was diagnosed with candidiasis and was prescribed a lot of expensive medication. Still, they only worked in the first few days. I then looked for alternative solutions, which brought me here. In just a few days, my skin began healing, and now I’m back to normal!” – Shelia, 23, Harker Heights, TX, USA
As we can see, it worked in each and every one of them. They all had their struggles as I did mine, and it worked for us! So, without further ado, here’s my account of what happened with me when I used Mycosyn Pro for thirty days!
Mycosyn Pro in Thirty Days – What I Felt While I was Using the Supplement
The testimonies, the preliminary scientific research above, and the consult I’ve made with my doctor cemented my courage to try out a single bottle of Mycosyn Pro. However, since it was just a single bottle, I was destined to only try out the supplement for a maximum of thirty days only, even though I wanted to continue the program for up to six months.
How much does Mycosyn Pro cost?
Let’s talk about the costs first. Mycosyn Pro costs $69 per bottle. That’s the regular price of dietary supplements found all over the world. How do I know? Well, I review supplements on a daily basis! It just so happened that I had fungal problems on my foot, which is why I tried this product.
Enough about me; that price of $69 is actually a special offer already. In reality, the original cost of Mycosyn Pro is $99. That is a discount of $30 for each bottle. What’s more, shipping costs are free within the United States of America!
If you want to get more discounts, you can always buy the three-bottle and the six-bottle bulk packages to get the most out of your money. In particular, the deals are as follows:
- 3-bottle supply: $59 per bottle; $177 for three bottles. This means that you can get $120 worth of savings if you choose to buy this package!
- 6-bottle supply: Only $49 per bottle; $294 in total. This package offers the best value among all the special offers, giving you the potential of saving $300 in one go!
From the prices listed above, it is clear that you need to buy six bottles of Mycosyn Pro to get the best price possible for the said product.
Mycosyn Pro Recommended Dosage
Right after it got to my doorstep, I immediately tested the supplement out. Mycosyn Pro comes in bottles of 60 capsules each. The user should take two capsules a day to meet the maximum possible results. According to the label, you should take this supplement with your food, as it “supplements your diet,” so to speak. However, there’s a thing that people should be aware of – you should not take Mycosyn Pro within one hour of taking other medications of any sort. The reasons are still unclear, but it would seem that other components can have a negative interaction with the Mycosyn Pro ingredients at hand.
Mycosyn Pro Precautions and Side Effects
Mycosyn Pro should also not be taken by individuals with a soy allergy. Furthermore, an individual mustn’t take more than three capsules a day to alleviate the side effects of the numerous ingredients found in the said product. Yes, all elements found in Mycosyn Pro are all-natural and made of the purest qualities. Still, an excess of good nutrients can also produce adverse effects on our bodies. To better visualize this, an excess of water is bad for the health. Yet, it is necessary for our bodies in every single way.
In the event of an overdose, Mycosyn Pro Side Effects may include the following, according to their indicated supplemental facts:
- Allergic reactions
- Vitamin overdose
- Mild symptoms such as headache, nausea, dizziness, and vomiting
Where is Mycosyn Pro Manufactured?
This question is commonly asked when I’m doing my daily supplement reviews, so I’ll just put it here as well. Mycosyn Pro is manufactured in the United States of America, so you’re ensured of strict quality measures to ensure that the product that gets to your home is safe for public consumption.
I checked my bottle, and it does sure look like it’s sealed pretty well. As an added note, the creators of this product made this supplement in a GMP-certified facility, so all is well.
Enough with the initial observations about the said product, let’s talk about what I felt when I used Mycosyn Pro for a good 30 days.
My 30 Day Journey with Mycosyn Pro
To easily understand what I went through with this supplement, I’ll put the details in a bulleted list to look like more of a journal.
- The first day I took Mycosyn Pro, there were no effects of any kind. After that, however, I felt something funny inside my stomach. Maybe it’s the supplement working, or it’s just a mere fragment of my imagination.
- Three days have passed, and my toe still looked crap. It’s discolored, and my nails still look yellow. My skin was still flaky and dry, as usual. There were no visible changes, but I sure feel lighter than usual.
- On the fifth day, though, things began to look bright. I noticed that my big toenail had a tinge of pink as if it broke through the yellow cloud of fungi.
- By the end of the first week, I noticed that the smell of my feet was beginning to improve. They were, by all means, getting cleaner each day! My skin was also getting better, slowly regaining that healthy red hue rather than the blackish tinge of infection.
- I began to feel more alive since then, both in work and outdoor activities.
- After three weeks of use, my feet were already going back to normal, as if a minor fungal infection only happened when in fact, it has slowly crept in the past couple of months.
- In the third week, I felt better than before. It’s as if I was back to my normal, younger self. I felt more energetic and motivated to do the things I love.
- Near the end of the 30th day, I noticed that my foot was now totally back to what it once was, with no evidence of a fungal infection whatsoever. Better yet, I think my skin is more glowing and younger-looking than before!
That concludes my 30-day adventure with Mycosyn Pro. I must say, I didn’t expect this supplement to work this good, but alas, it did. This supplement is a lifesaver, most especially to my social life, since fungal infections tend to shoo away your friends in the middle of a fun and engaging conversation.
Where ointments failed, Mycosyn Pro went in to save the day, at least for my case! However, it is worth noting that supplements don’t work the same with all people, so proper patience is needed to get the job done.
My Verdict with Mycosyn Pro
By now, you must be wondering. Is Mycosyn Pro worth the try? Absolutely! Is it scientifically sound? Yes! However, the supplement does not contain the anti-fungal ingredients that I hoped for. Still, it does increase the strength of your immune system by tenfold!
Furthermore, it can also increase the rate at which you can heal your wounds. With that said, Mycosyn Pro is the best indirect anti-fungal dietary supplement out there on the market. So go ahead and take the chance to try out the Mycosyn Pro supplement today!
Contact Details: Mycosyn Pro
This press release has been created by blackwhite-reviews.com, a team of writers that provides its readers with product reviews and reports helping consumers make informed decisions. Individual results may vary, and this product review has been published for information purposes only. Interested consumers should consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Ensure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements made regarding these products. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pregnant or nursing mothers must not use Mycosyn Pro, children under 18 years of age (minors), and individuals with known medical conditions without doctors’ approval. They should consult a physician first before using this product. There may be unknown complications that may arise when taking this supplement, so it is better to consult your physician first, even if you do not belong to the people groups listed above. As usual, keep it out of children, as the dosage is tailored to adults. Always store the bottle in a cool, dry place.
Product support: email@example.com
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Release ID: 34922
KISS PR does not take any responsibility for the content published. Read content review disclaimer.