Brain Training For Dogs Reviews - Worth Trying Or Just Another Hoax?
New York, NY - ( NewMediaWire ) - October 21, 2020 - Be it controlling your aggressive puppy or correcting his bad habits, nailing dog training isn’t a piece of cake. The latest research shows that only 4% of the dogs in the United States of America go through training.
More the reason for you to opt for a suitable training program that helps you to find out the intelligence of your pet and use it to train him. Most of the training systems out there rely on dominance and actually fail to deliver what they promise despite you paying a fortune.
In this Brain Training For Dogs review, we have gone the whole nine yards whether or not this is a program that you are likely to benefit from. It caught our attention with its ability to take your dog through one-on-one training from the comfort of home. Does it really work or is it another scam?
Features of Brain Training For Dogs
Who doesn’t want to have well-behaved and obedient pets? This very simple question lies at the heart of the brain training for dogs’ book. Created by Adrienne Farricelli, this online program relies on mental stimulation to help your pets change their behavior.
The program claims that it focuses on making your pets more receptive by working on the neuroplasticity in the brain. We discovered that this program is actually driven by science and doesn’t come from someone who doesn’t have enough experience in training pets.
- While training dogs, it is important that you engage them on a mental level. When you simply train a dog by force, he or she doesn’t get to develop intelligence. This often results in behavioral issues. Once you engage your pet in mental stimulation, you will see the difference in results.
- Brain Training for Dogs also claims to address the issues at the heart of the problem behavior. Dogs will bark or chew. It is their natural instinct to do these activities. That’s why this program brings you scientifically researched methods that are essential for addressing the behavior of your pet.
- The Brain Training for Dogs by Adrienne Farricelli is designed to help you eliminate any sort of domination. Instead, it aids you in creating a strong bond with your pet. The best part of this program is that it allows you to create positive emotions in your dog meaning that you will be easily able to reinforce the desired behaviors.
- Using the wrong methods and techniques in dog training can be fatal. It can actually worsen the way your dog behaves. Whether your dog is whining or digging all day, you will be able to correct it all, thanks to years of experience of Adrienne who is also a CPDT-KA certified dog trainer.
A Brief about the Creator Adrienne Farricelli
If you have gone through Brain Training For Dogs reviews online, chances are high that you are already familiar with Adrienne. She is a professional CPDT-KA certified trainer and has been training dogs for more than 10 years. This program is the outcome of the experience that she has gained by working with some of the most stubborn pets.
Her unique techniques have helped many dog owners over the years. Besides having contributed to eHow and All Experts, she has helped thousands of struggling pet owners across the globe. Her passion for dogs has led her to be associated with training dogs for military veterans as well. She operates her cage-less board and train company from Arizona. Adrienne was also recently featured in USA Today and Every Dog Magazine.
Does Brain Training for dogs work?
Whether your dog is barking excessively or jumping and digging all the time, Brain Training For Dogs pdf can actually do wonders by helping you minimize all these issues. Users of the Brain Training Program claim that they have actually benefited from the program. Pet owners from across the globe report that they were able to fix the behavioral issues of their beloved pets.
The systematic and structured approach in the program lets you overcome literally any sort of pet training challenge from the comfort of your home. Be it improving the ability of your pet to learn or strengthening your bond with your pet, this program seems to be quite effective. Read as many Adrienne Farricelli Brain Training For Dogs reviews as you want and they will all tell you the same.
Brain Training For Dogs - Modules
Before writing this Brain Training For Dogs review, we have researched each of the modules present in the Brain Training program for Dogs and how they help you improve the behavior of your pet. Keep reading to know if this program will be of help to you at all.
- Module 1 - PreSchool: The first module works as the foundation for the Brain Training For Dogs book. Besides enabling you to tap on the brainpower of your pet, this module teaches you to target train your dog. This helps your beloved pet to pay attention to what you are saying and follow your instructions. You will also be able to explore the magical way of converting your pet into an obedient one. This module also comes with a simple airplane game that teaches your pet to be attentive enough to get rewards.
- Module 2 - Elementary School: Once the foundational training is over, brain training for dogs pdf takes you through commands that will help your pet to have improved senses and skills. During this phase, you will get to know more about a few games like Treasure Hunt Game, Muffin Game, and Ball Pit Game. While the Treasure Hunt Game helps your pet to improve skills and eliminate boredom, the Muffin Game stimulates the mind of your dog. The Ball Pit Game is designed to drain the energy of your pet which in turn makes it easier for you to work with your pet.
- Module 3 - High School: This module of the Brain Training for Dogs is designed to help your pet to learn patience and control impulses. Games like Jazz Up and Settle Down are perfect for training your dog to settle down after an active training session. This module comes with The Bottle Game which again is ideal for the mental stimulation of your pet. Bobbing For Treats is another game that this module comes with. This module eliminates your pet’s fear of water and gets him excited for a reward for behaving well.
- Module 4 - College: The fourth module of the Brain Training For Dogs video is ideal for those who want to improve the motor skills and concentration abilities of their pets. In this module, you get access to a shell game that improves the mental agility of your pet and the Open Sesame Game which boosts patience in your pet. It comes with the Magic Carpet Game which is known for improving the dexterity of your pet.
- Module 5 - University: This module emphasizes helping your pet to control impulses and behave better. This module contains Hide and Seek Game for building strong bonds, The Look At That Game for helping your dog to stop barking at people or other dogs, and The Hot And Cold Game for improving your pet’s ability to learn.
- Module 6 - Graduation: This is one of the last two modules of the Brain Training for Dogs program. As we explored each module before writing this brain training for dogs review, we discovered that this module is crucial for your pet to become an obedient one. Your pet gets to achieve advanced motor skills during this phase of the training. Games included in this module enable your pet to improve cognitive ability and master leg-weaving skills as well.
- Module 7 - Einstein: This module is the final one of the program. By the time your pet reaches this stage, he or she has mastered cognitive abilities, bonding, and improved motor skills as well. This module comes with games like Ring Stackers Game for developing patience, Tidy Up Game for cleaning after he is done playing, and the Play The Piano game as well.
Brain Training For Dogs: Pros and Cons
Every dog training program out there comes with pros and cons. In this brain training for dog review, we have explored both so that you can make an informed decision.
- The Brain Training for Dogs program comes with an affordable price tag.
- You can easily access the program and train your dog no matter where you are located.
- The program comes with comprehensive modules that cover everything from basic level lessons to advanced level training.
- When you get the brain training for dogs login, you can claim for a full refund within 60 days of purchasing the program.
The only con of the program is that it can be purchased from the official online store only. We discovered that there are a number of websites that sell programs that look similar by the look of it but those are not original. You get to access the original training material only when you buy from the official store. In addition, you get to have a 60-day money-back guarantee as well.
Does brain training for dogs work? You must have been thinking of this question as you read the entire review. Well, there are programs that don’t work but influence you so much that you actually end up investing money in them. We have come across many dog training programs like that. We picked this program because lately, it has been gaining popularity. And, we really wanted to see if this program is another scam.
We dug deep to understand how this program works and if it benefits your pets at all. The program comes with seven modules. Each of these modules is designed with unique games so that your pet gets to master cognitive abilities, motor skills, be patient, and finally build a strong bond with you. Created by Adrienne Farricelli, a CPDT-KA certified trainer, this program claims to provide your dog with everything from basic level training to advanced skill-building sessions.
The best part is that you can access it from anywhere from the comfort of your own home. The program comes with a number of bonuses including 7 Trick Training Videos, Obedience 101 Training, Polishing Up Your Training, and Adrienne’s Archive. This Brain Training for Dogs review is all you need to decide whether or not to trust the program by Adrienne.