You can now exchange your Money to Digital Yuan with Yuan Pay Group
New York, NY - ( NewMediaWire ) - November 12, 2020 - After nearly 3 years of having any type of Initial Coin Offerings banned, the Chinese government is now revitalizing its digital economy with the Digital Yuan through Yuan Pay Group.
Heavily used currencies such as the EUR, GBP or USD can now be directly exchanged for the Digital Yuan which opens up access to the vast Chinese market. The government has guaranteed the implementation of the Digital Yuan in its economy, meaning that anyone who has the coin will have exclusive access to Chinese goods and services with potentially much better prices as the coin gets implemented into the economy.
Yuan Pay Group is the one and only approved cryptocurrency company that has government clearance to distribute the Digital Yuan. Any other entity directly selling the coin is considered to be fraudulent and illegal. Even though the PBoC has distributed several million coins to different Chinese tech companies, Yuan Pay Group remains the only approved “broker” so to say.
Here is what the Chinese government is hoping to achieve by the end of 2020 with its cryptocurrency:
- 500 million investors globally;
- Around 90% of fiat Yuan to be changed into Digital Yuan;
- An optimal $5,000 price per coin;
Due to such anticipation and promises, the Yuan Pay Group is comfortably promising a €4600 profit on every Euro spent in just a few months.
Key points on the Digital Yuan’s uniqueness
The Digital Yuan may look like a stablecoin at first glance, but the Chinese government wishes to have it penetrate a free-floating market. What this means is that the more it gets adopted worldwide, the more it will grow in value.
Even if it doesn’t reach global markets to a point where the government is expecting, having more than 1 billion daily users is sure to prompt massive growth in the coin’s price. Here are some key points on why it has this guarantee:
- Something new - the Digital Yuan is the first government-approved, issued, and developed cryptocurrency.
- Growth potential - the current price of one coin is €0.016. Judging from the media coverage, awareness, and potential of the coin, it has the potential to skyrocket to new heights.
- First included crypto - the Digital Yuan will be the first cryptocurrency to find itself legitimately engraved in a large country’s economy. Billion-dollar deals will be signed with Digital Yuan in mind, signaling to its massive use volume, a key component of growth for larger cryptos such as Bitcoin.
Guarantee of interest
Yuan Pay Group understands that investing in such a new project is quite daunting for many people as they don’t know if it will have enough traction. Therefore, the company is more than happy to disclose the number of impressions and views they get per month on their website:
- More than 59 million unique page views per month
- 8 million views on educational and promotional videos
- 16 million new unique visitors every month
These metrics are enough to signal a successful lift-off for the Chinese digital currency. However, Yuan Pay Group wanted to add additional advantages to its user base.
- No fees - User will not be charged for any transaction
- Licensing - YuanPay guarantees satisfaction through its license. Should a user feel mistreated, they will always have the Chinese regulator to file a complaint to for coverage.
- Bank connections - Numerous international banks have already been included as partners in the Digital Yuan project with thousands of more to come later as the coin progresses.
All in all, Yuan Pay Group invites anybody interested in purchasing the Chinese Digital Yuan to its platform.
With the current exchange rate, a small investment of around €200 will land traders 12,500 coins.
The coins have become readily available since the 1st of November 2020, therefore there’s a limited amount to purchase. Yuan Pay Group advises haste as prices will grow alongside the sales volumes and will peak as supply nearly runs out.