Fairwinds Kubernetes Audit and Improve Helps Development Teams Plan for 2021 Infrastructure Needs
BOSTON - December 16, 2020 - ( Newswire.com )
As organizations begin to close out 2020 and continue to make plans for their 2021 engineering and development needs, Fairwinds Kubernetes Audit and Improve is available to help them build confidence that their Kubernetes infrastructure is production-grade. Fairwinds, the Kubernetes enablement company, created Audit and Improve as a software and services combo that helps teams avoid unnecessary trial and error with their deployments and realize the full benefits of Kubernetes infrastructure.
Kubernetes Audit and Improve consists of three key elements:
- Kubernetes Audit - assesses implementation against Fairwinds’ established best practices. Offers technical recommendations for architecture, add-ons, configuration, efficiency, reliability and security;
- Kubernetes Advisory & Training - provides client teams with guidance and on-going advisory for implementing recommendations;
- Software for Ongoing Monitoring - introduces Fairwinds Insights, a Kubernetes policy-driven configuration validation platform that proactively monitors, identifies and prioritizes recommended fixes for Kubernetes and containers, ensuring a secure and reliable production environment.
“Kubernetes adoption is not going to slow down, nor is the technology going to become less complex. As we move into 2021, it’s clear Kubernetes will continue to be an essential tool for enterprise infrastructure digital transformation. It’s critical organizations plan accordingly so they can use it to its full potential,” said Joe Pelletier, vice president of strategy at Fairwinds. “Audit and Improve takes our deep Kubernetes expertise and helps clients better understand where they are in the Kubernetes Maturity Model while giving them tangible guidance for how to get to the next phase.”
To schedule a Kubernetes Audit and Improve session in January 2021, organizations should contact the experts at Fairwinds by Dec. 31, 2020, via this link.
- Fairwinds Audit & Improve Data Sheet
- Fairwinds Insights
- Kubernetes Maturity Model
- Is Your Kubernetes Infrastructure Production-Grade
Fairwinds provides managed Kubernetes services and software for development teams to run secure, efficient and reliable Kubernetes infrastructure at scale. Offerings include ClusterOps, a 24x7 managed service; KubeStart to help teams evaluate Kubernetes; Kubernetes Audit & Improve, an advisory service for guidance and support; and Fairwinds Insights, a Kubernetes policy-driven configuration validation platform to protect and optimize applications. The company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and provides a fully remote and distributed work environment. For more information, visit www.fairwinds.com, read our blog or follow @FairwindsOps on Twitter.
Press Release Service by Newswire.com