Remote Patient Monitoring Leader 100Plus Announces New Executive Leadership and World-class Executive Board Members
SAN FRANCISCO, April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- 100Plus, the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) platform for doctors and their patients, today announced that Erick DeOliveira has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer and Meghan Sinclair as Senior Vice President of Product and Operations. The company also welcomed the addition of four new Advisory Board members, including top executives from some of the largest healthcare companies and former CMS administrator Seema Verma. These new appointments come at a time when 100Plus is poised for significant growth in the $30 billion remote patient monitoring market as the only remote patient monitoring product to utilize artificial intelligence (AI) and offer an end-to-end solution, including patient outreach, device setup, patient engagement and automated billing.
Click to Tweet: “This diverse group, each with their unique experiences and expertise, will contribute to the ongoing growth and advancement of our remote patient monitoring technology.” - Ryan Howard, CEO of 100Plus https://ctt.ac/zAyaa+
“We have assembled a dream team of healthcare leaders to advise 100Plus through its next stage of growth,” stated Ryan Howard, CEO of 100Plus. “And this diverse group, each with their unique experiences and expertise, will contribute to the ongoing growth and advancement of our remote patient monitoring technology. Their collective leadership and guidance will be invaluable as we continue to scale our services to prominent practitioners and key strategic partners.”
Erick DeOliveira is a veteran finance leader with extensive experience in company growth. Prior to 100Plus, he served as CFO at Ticketfly (acquired by Pandora) and Vice President of Finance at Eventbrite, as well as holding positions at Practice Fusion, Skype and Amazon.
“I am thrilled to join the 100Plus executive team and excited about the trajectory of our offering,” stated DeOliveira. “I’m looking forward to bringing my Finance background from large technology enterprises and digital health, to drive growth of the RPM patient population on the 100Plus platform, and support our client practitioners who provide their care.”
Meghan Sinclair brings 12 years of product, operations, and engineering experience in hardware, software and the military using technology to solve customers’ pain points and identify strategic solutions. Prior to 100Plus, Meghan was a lead product manager at Amazon Lab126 for smart home and Alexa devices.
“Joining an organization like 100Plus is exciting for me given the company’s ability to significantly decrease healthcare costs and provide remote monitoring tools to millions of patients,” stated Sinclair. “The COVID-19 pandemic revealed the undeniable need for innovative technology and devices for people with chronic conditions. I’m looking forward to being a part of the solution and helping doctors drive better health outcomes for patients.”
In addition to former CMS administrator Verma, new Advisory Board members include Cora Tellez, former CEO of Blue Shield California, Fawad Butt, former Chief Data Officer of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, Jimmy Lee, former President of Anthem and Mehmet Oz, M.D., Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Professor at Columbia and host of The Dr. Oz Show.
- Seema Verma - The longest-serving administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in modern history. As administrator, Verma oversaw a budget of more than $1.3 trillion and health insurance programs for more than 140 million Americans. Verma also served on the White House COVID-19 Task Force, where she led efforts to drive telehealth and remote care across the health care system while creating flexibility for health providers to augment the health care workforce, expand services and testing, and ensure access to vaccines and therapeutics. Prior to CMS, Verma was the founder and CEO of a health policy consulting firm helping states and private industry on a range of healthcare issues. In addition to her work with 100Plus, Verma sits on the board of value-based health tech firm, Lumeris.
- Cora Tellez - Former CEO of Blue Shield California and an experienced CEO with a demonstrated history of working in the healthcare services industry with skills in Healthcare Management, Risk Management and Business Development. Successful Entrepreneur, Board member of publicly traded and private companies as well as nonprofit organizations.
- Fawad Butt - A 20-year data governance veteran with previous roles as Chief Data Officer for UnitedHealthcare and Optum and Chief Data Governance Officer of Kaiser Permanente.
- Jimmy Lee - Creative and innovative leader with over 30 years of healthcare industry experience. As a Senior Executive at Anthem, he had P&L accountability for $35 billion of premium and 17 million members across the Individual, Small Group and Large Group/ASO markets. He was also President of Individual and instrumental to Anthem’s entrance into the Affordable Care Act (“ACA”) Individual and Small Group markets.
- Mehmet Oz, M.D. - Two-time Daytime Emmy Award-winning host of the three-time Daytime Emmy Award-winning The Dr. Oz Show. Dr. Oz is Vice-Chair and Professor of Surgery at Columbia University. He directs the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program at New York Presbyterian Hospital.
100Plus is the fastest-growing Remote Patient Monitoring platform empowering doctors to manage their chronic patients remotely, proactively engage them to avoid expensive, episodic care, and drive a higher quality of life. When a Medicare patient receives a 100Plus medical device, it’s at no cost to them, fully configured, and ready to use out of the box — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, WiFi, or cellular plan required. Reduces episodic care and improves patient care by continuously monitoring high-risk senior patients.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/remote-patient-monitoring-leader-100plus-announces-new-executive-leadership-and-world-class-executive-board-members-301268315.html