Accounting Seed Announces Reimagined Bank Direct Connect on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
COLUMBIA, Md., Dec. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Accounting Seed announces it has launched a reimagined Bank Direct Connect (BDC) feature on Salesforce AppExchange with their latest Jasmine product release, empowering customers with sophisticated bank transaction data management that embraces Salesforce’s Lightning technology.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Accounting Seed, with the latest Bank Direct Connect feature, is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003JL6jEAG
Accounting Seed’s Reimagined Back Direct Connect Feature
Customers can experience an updated user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) with the adoption of Salesforce Lightning, built-in automation to match and added bank transactions, and custom user-defined transaction matching rules for faster transaction management.
As a native solution on Salesforce AppExchange since 2008, Accounting Seed’s clicks, no code automation features for the new BDC feature saves time and resources in the back office that a non-native solution does not bring to the table.
Comments on the News
- “Bank transaction mapping and management is a critical process in accounting. The new Bank Direct Connect will save our users time mapping their bank transactions because of the automation and user-defined matching rules. It’s a game-changer, especially for those with high transaction volume,” said Caroline Beatson, chief product officer at Accounting Seed.
- “Accounting Seed’s new Bank Direct Connect feature is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by bringing automation to bank management transactions,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 6,000 listings, 8 million customer installs and 90,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Accounting Seed: https://www.facebook.com/accountingseed
- Follow Accounting Seed on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AccountingSeed
Salesforce, AppExchange, Lightning and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Accounting Seed
Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Accounting Seed was founded in 2008 by Tony Zorc, a CPA and former CFO who believes in a better way to do accounting. The platform’s innovative, flexible, and robust architecture allows customers to manage their financial data, their way. Powered by the Salesforce platform, Accounting Seed’s secure and trusted technology enables a 360-degree view of a customer’s business, putting the time back in their hands. For more information, visit www.accountingseed.com.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accounting-seed-announces-reimagined-bank-direct-connect-on-salesforce-appexchange-the-worlds-leading-enterprise-cloud-marketplace-301193108.html
SOURCE Accounting Seed