UA.University Announces its World Class Education Program in Ukraine
08/07/2021, Kyiv, Ukraine // PRODIGY: Feature Story //
UA University was created in 2006 and is registered on the Ukrainian Stock Exchange (PFTS), with Ukrainian institutions owning 50% of the company. International students interested in pursuing a profession as a doctor are currently flocking to Ukraine. Medical degrees earned in Ukraine are recognized by the WHO, UNESCO, NMC, MCI, and other medical bodies around the world.
The medical education standard in Ukraine is excellent, and the Ukrainian government is keen to maintain that reputation by addressing any academic or budgetary challenges that may arise.
Due to the high degree of competition for medical seats in India, MBBS in Ukraine understands the pain of Indian medical students and takes into account their needs.
Benefits that Indian Medical Students Will Gain by Studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- The cost of obtaining a medical degree in Ukraine is lower than in most other nations.
- For Indian students, a high NEET score is not a cause for concern.
- For international admission, the NEET score is valid for three years.
- Because Ukraine has a huge Indian student population, Indian students are safe and comfortable there.
- With the provision of Indian Mess, Indian students may readily enjoy home meals in well-equipped Ukrainian hostels.
- The Indian embassy is always there to help Indian students.
- The popular Kharkiv University is only a four-hour train ride away.
- FMGE coaching facilities are provided in Ukrainian universities, therefore students can enroll in coaching programs without difficulty.
Admission to a reputable medical university in Ukraine is simple; there are no IELTS or TOEFL requirements.
The following are the requirements for a smooth MBBS admission process in Ukraine:
- To apply for MBBS admission, one must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the admission year.
- In Ukraine, MBBS students must have a science background, with at least 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology in secondary school from any board of education.
- Students from SC/ST/OBC backgrounds can apply for MBBS in Ukraine with just 40% marks.
- To study medicine in Ukraine, Indian candidates must pass the NEET (National Eligibility and Entrance Test).
- Candidates for MBBS in Ukraine must have graduated from a conventional school; open schools do not qualify.
- International students studying MBBS in Ukraine must have a valid passport and visa.
The Ukrainian government pays special attention to universities and ensures that international students have a pleasant experience while studying.
The MBBS program in Ukraine takes roughly 5.8 years to finish, including an internship.
After receiving a medical degree, fresh medical graduates from Ukraine’s MBBS program can practice anywhere in the world.
MBBS in Ukraine is a more economical and accessible option to become a doctor without sacrificing training quality.
To learn more about the excellent MBBS in Ukraine program and to explore the many advantages of study in Ukraine programs, go to https://ua.university.
UA.University is a leading international education institution for medical students all across the world. The agency has been helping international students who aspire to achieve medical degrees since 2006.
Contact Name: Sergay Yarmalenko
Phone Number: +380666560009
Organization: UA University
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Release ID: 25554
DISCLAIMER of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR PR COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UPON WHICH ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AUDIO, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND VIDEOS, OR OF THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF ANY STATEMENT MADE IN OR OMITTED FROM ANY advertisement, sponsorship, endorsement, testimonial, opinion, or other product-related or service-related statement or review appearing in the Websites or in ANY post or article distributed via the Websites.